Chef Inspired Cooking Equipment
Made in the USA
American Range® commercial cooking equipment has been outfitting commercial kitchens worldwide for over 33 years. Made in America with the highest quality materials and highly skilled employees, American Range is the brand of choice among professional chefs and restaurateurs.
American Range is superior quality cooking equipment made in America with plants based in Pacoima, Calif. — where they manufacture commercial stoves, ovens, fryers, griddles, cheesemelters and broilers and in N Las Vegas, Nev. — manufacturing their commercial quality residential line of stoves, ovens, grills, griddles, wall ovens and drop-in rangetops.
- Heavy gauge frame construction for durability and stability of the range.
- Stainless steel door lift off for easy cleaning, maintenance and serviceability.
- Porcelain coated oven interior for easy cleaning.
- Matchless push button (Piezo) ignition to light the oven pilot.
- 100% safety gas shut off valve.
- Specially designed cavity for even heat throughout the oven.
- Base option choices are Standard, Convection, Innovection ovens or cabinet bases.
ADJUSTABLE TOP RADIANT BROILERS
• Adjustable easy lift handle, even under heavy loads, with 3 separate position settings
• Heavy duty fire box protects interior from warpage
• High BTU for even heat distribution sears in flavor and assures fast & efficient cooking
• Heavy duty cast iron top grates provide attractive broiler markings
• Ample drip and crumb tray and a separate oil grease tray makes cleaning easier
• All stainless steel front, sides and top
• From room temperature to 350°F in 7 minutes or less
• Solid stainless steel doors, hinges & gaskets
• 50/50 dependent doors swing open 135°. One hand opens & closes both doors simultaneously, with large windows for easy product viewing
• Two 40 Watt interior light bulbs with momentary switch
• 5 racks with 2 support guides & hardware (Standard or Bakery)
• Unique oven cavity baffle system with 45o built-in cove back provides highly efficient air flow pattern for fast & even cooking
• Large nickel plated fry baskets with cool to touch vinyl coated handles
• Heavy gauge 304 stainless steel continuous TIG welded for long durability fry pot
• 1-1/4” fry pot drain valve, built in forward slanted for quick drainage
• Stainless steel front sides basket hanger and door
• Large nickle patted fry baskets with cool to touch vinyl coated handles
• Double panel doors
CHEESEMELTER INFRARED BROILERS
- Wall Mount Brackets: 24” (610), 36” (914) & 48” (1219) – 60” (1524) 72” (1829) & 84” (2134)
- Counter top Installation, leg kit
- Range mount kit, to install ARCM onto an AR range
- One point gas connection 3/4” from ARCM to AR range
- Pass-through Cheesemelters are available for additional charge.
- Standard mounting of ARSB is on the left side on larger size ranges.
MANUAL & THERMOSTATIC
• 3/4” Thick & 21” deep cooking surface
• Highly polished steel griddle plates
• “U” shaped burners for every 12” of griddle surface for even cooking
• 21″ cooking depth
• 3” Stainless steel splash guard
• Stainless steel pilots for instant ignition on each 30,000 BTU burner
• 3½” wide S/S grease trough and a large grease pan
• Limited one year parts and labor warranty
Find the Right Solutions
Request Site Evaluation
Contact American Range