Territory Sales Manager
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in outside sales with foodservice organizations within K12, National Accounts, Healthcare, B&I, Hospitality, as well as Foodservice Equipment Dealers, and industry specific Consultants and Designers, with a proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with key customers.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of restaurant and foodservice industry legislation and regulations, as well as equipment specifications is preferred.
- Proven ability of managing sales cycles, from negotiating and closing deals to handling contracts and follow-up.
- Expert skills in Customer Service, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Sales Software, as well as experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
LET’S SPARK UP A CONVERSATION
Ignite is expanding! We would love to have a conversation about you joining our team. If you are interested in seeking employment opportunities with a dynamic, fast-growing rep firm in the Mountain States and Pacific Northwest, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch.