We are looking for executive chefs to join our team to spark ideas and innovative solutions for our customers. Our test kitchens offer hands-on experience, equipment training, culinary training, and live events.
Support is the main function of this job:
- Supporting our sales efforts
- Supporting our manufacturers
- Supporting our customer base
If you have experience in a variety of foodservice kitchens, selling food and equipment, love engaging guests live and on-camera to help them understand the ways to use their equipment and craft a menu, submit your resume today and IGNITE your career.
- Minimum of 7 years commercial kitchen experience, in a variety of food service kitchens with management experience a plus
- Prior experience with selling equipment or food is a plus
- Comfortable with public speaking and ability to articulate your message live, or on camera
- Ability to communicate clearly in written form
- ServSafe certification
- Culinary demonstrations in the kitchen using our brands for end users, dealers, consultants, and industry groups.
- Manage kitchen schedule and all kitchen activities.
- Tailor event menus around the customers’ needs and expectations
- Demonstrate ROI, ease of use and solving a current challenges
- End user support including all equipment start ups and training, ongoing support of those kitchens
- Maintaining a relationship with each properties culinary staff
- Supporting Territory Managers sales effort
- Help as requested, follow up on sales leads, bring in new opportunities